1:
I totally messed up my math, our AdoptTogether is at $6,972 and our matching grant is at $3,530. + $7,000 grant = $17,502 - $15,252.
2: We submitted our profile to be seen by 2 birthmothers last week, and 1 birthmother this week. The birthmother this week has already had her baby! So if we were to get matched, we'll be raising $1,612-$3,612 to complete this adoption.
I was lying awake in bed last night adding up numbers and figuring out what we would need in order to be ready. :) I know the chances of getting matched are slim, but it doesn't hurt to be ready in case! I am looking forward to getting an update. If it's a NO, I'll still be happy that this little baby is going home with a family! If YES, whew, that would be so exciting. :)
I'll update this blog whenever we DO get matched. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment