Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Homestudy Checklist

I just received a list that is 79ish lines long, and we have submitted documents for almost every one of them! Now we just have to wait for the agency to verify/clear allll of those items. I'm printing it out so I can show Britt how much we've gotten done! :)

Here is a sample from the beginning of the list, a "CAR" is child abuse registry, a background check sort of thing.

CAR release w ID copies - father 4-1-13

CAR release w ID copies - mother 4-1-13

Complaint procedure 4-1-13

Contract agency


Contract HS 3-8-13

Diplomas 4/30/13

Emergency contact 4-1-13

Employment verification from employer or verifying agency 4-1-13

Fee contract


Fee homestudy 3-8-13

Fee large family assessment 3-8-13

Fee schedule


Health insurance: proof coverage for adopted child at placement 8/30/13

Life insurance: proof guardianship for adopted child 4/30/13

No comments:

Post a Comment